AIM
wikybob

xKore - Eden (Snapple Remix) xKore - Eden (Snapple Remix)

Gawd Damn son!

I didn't for the life of me think someone could make this song better, make your own music like this and you will soon have people's ears erupting orgasmic fluid :D
10/10
5/5

dietsnapple135 responds:

Working on some now. Hopefully it'll be alright xD

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

Damn...

Excel and Hyatt were spot on as well as everything else. Never realized you were that good.

xKore - Untitled (WIP) xKore - Untitled (WIP)

God Damn Kore...

I have to say what I think is on everyone's mind, you really do belong with the greats of dub step. I mean YOU are the reason I like this genre, hands down. I sincerely hope you get a record deal and also strongly believe that you will. Just promise me that when you're famous and can shit out platinum records in your sleep just don't lose your underground awesomeness. K babe?

|_+_Oppertunity Begins_+_| |_+_Oppertunity Begins_+_|

Wow man... DO NOT GIVE UP ON THIS

This has real potential to be a great genre masher between rock and dub step. Definitely go for it!!

tigger888 responds:

Thanks! I will continue it later!

xKore - UMAD? wip xKore - UMAD? wip

....I'm blown away by your raw talent

I'm absolutely awestruck at your talent man. I want to ask "why aren't you mainstream yet?" but at the same time I feel that if you were to be mainstream the type of ebb and flow you have in your music wouldn't be the same because of the way you have to be shooting for notoriety and fame make you try that much harder. But all-in-all you've heard it a million times before and you're about to hear it again. Best fucking dub step artist on Newgrounds and in the top three in the overall genre. What ever you're doing bro, keep on fucking doing it.

Fight For You (Dubstep) Fight For You (Dubstep)

WOW

Never knew what cumming and shitting your pants at the same time felt like until I heard that drop. Good job man.

Beat it-Metaljonus Beat it-Metaljonus

Nice

Hell, thing about this song is I don't even like metal but I love this song. Awesome song, awesome tribute.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks, its not really that metal tbh its just the heavy guitars that make it a little more metal I guess. Thanks for listening!

-Wake up- -Wake up-

Amazing

Sounds like its straight out of a sonic game. You havee some major talent my man.

Waterflame responds:

Thanks :D hm, sonic huh? i dont really see the resemblence, but i like the idea :D sonic 4 (Sega genesis) : Happy acid funtime zone, act 2.